Total Pageviews

Monday, May 29, 2017

Wrong Answer Book Release: Chapter 12 Partial

Wrong Answer 
(book and online series release) 
by author Michael Christopher Blocker.
Edited by Benita Blocker.
2017
Chapter 12

I fire up the blunt while walking toward Rainn's door.  As soon as Rainn opens the door, I can tell that she's kind of pissed.  I'm high. I attempt to kiss her on the lips, but she turned her head at the last second.  So I kiss her on the cheek, pass the blunt to her, and head towards her bedroom. I feel her eyes staring holes through my back.  Gypsy follows me to the bedroom, and I tell her "I think that I'm in big trouble girl." She whines like she understands me and as I sit on the bed I reach out and scratch her under her jaws and neck.  Gypsy closes her eyes and enjoys the moment.

Rainn makes her way to the bedroom blowing smoke and passes the blunt to me.  I take a puff and blow Gypsy a shotgun. I pass the blunt back to Rainn and tell her "I'm good."  She hits the blunt and replies "I'm NOT."  

I start to explain what held me up at Nasty's  for so long, but before I can continue she leans in, parts my lips with her tongue, and blows me a shotgun.   She then pushes me all the way back on the bed, straddles me and tells me "Talk is not what I need right now."  I feel her grinding as she leans over to place the rest of the blunt in the ashtray on the nightstand.  I reach up and gently start massaging her breasts.  She moans. She begins to grind harder. She says softly "I've been anticipating this moment all night."  I'm throbbing at this point.  She's hot, and I can feel her dampness through my pants.  We hurriedly undress each other, and she tells Gypsy to get out.  I flip her over on her back, and I start at her neck with my tongue.

(The remainder of Chapter Twelve was too steamy to publish online without age restrictions.  You will find the full Chapter 12 in the hardcopy release of the book.)



Please tune in NEXT Magnificent Monday for Chapter Thirteen of the book Wrong Answer.  Thanks for your prayers for release and following us!

#exonerateMichael A mind is a terrible thing to waste!  



No comments:

Post a Comment