Total Pageviews

Monday, June 5, 2017

Wrong Answer Book Release: Chapter 13

Wrong Answer 
(book and online series release) 
by author Michael Christopher Blocker.
Edited by Benita Blocker.
2017

Chapter 13 
I'm awaken by constant licking to my face.  I guess, Gypsy is telling me it's time to get up.  I can hear the shower running, and Rainn humming in it. I sit up in the bed, and I suddenly smell food and coffee.  I head into the bathroom near Rainn’s shower stall to take a "quiet" piss.  I make sure to wipe the seat and let it back down. It was not until I flushed the toilet that Rainn screams.  I laugh as I step into the shower with her.  She looks at me with all seriousness and says "that wasn't funny." She's trying to hide her smile though.  I tell her "My bad babe."  She says "now, that you're here" and turns around so I can wash her back. In fact, I washed her whole body, cute toes and all. Finally, she looked me in the eyes and said "I could get used to this, you do realize you're spoiling me?" I just kissed her.  There really wasn't a need to say anything.  

We finished the shower, dried off, got halfway dressed, and went to the kitchen to eat.  Cinnamon Toast, scrambled eggs, Jimmy Dean sausage, half of grapefruit and Folgers coffee.  Gypsy had a big bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  After we ate, I spilled the beans to Rainn and told her everything.  She already knew about B's arrest and me bonding him out.  I told her about the “90 bands.” When I was finished briefing her, she was thoughtful and quiet.  So I took that moment to walk out to my car and get the yellow envelope.  Gypsy accompanied me out to my car.  I also grabbed the Mollys and took them back inside with me.  Once inside, I placed everything on the table.  Pictures, blueprints, pills and the 5 G's. Rainn was still silent so I asked her what was up; what was she thinking?  She looked at me with such intensity that I was momentarily lost.  

She finally broke the silence and said "I meant every word I spoke when we made love this morning.  I do love you.  I don't say those words with ease either.  I've been hurt a lot, and I only say them when my heart is taken.  I don't use those words for sex or to get my way.  When I say them, I mean them, with my complete soul."  I could see the truth of her statement in her eyes.  She continued: "You have to realize that more lives are at stake other than yours and B-Nasty's.  All money isn't necessarily good money, and no money is worth the risk of your life if it doesn't involve family or saving someone. You don't need the money that bad.  We don't need the money nor the risk. You should tell B- Nasty to find someone else. Neither one of you should do it."
  
I'm the one who’s quiet and thoughtful now.  I go over to her and hug her tight as I can.  Then I tell her that I meant my every word.  "I fell in love with you when you stormed off from me in Footlocker.  I've been loving you ever since.  I just couldn't say it yet.  But now, you know.  I love you Rainn."  As soon as I said that, Gypsy gave a loud bark.  I said "I love you too Gypsy."  Rainn and I both laughed a little.  I kissed her, and then I told her that I'll tell B what she said and that I have to work tomorrow.  She tells me that I might as well get comfortable because I'm not going anywhere until I go to work.  I smile and tell her "I'm comfortable around you." She says, "I'll be right back."  When she leaves, Gypsy looks at me like.  What now?  Rainn returns a few minutes later with wraps, the zip bag of gas and absolutely no clothes on.  Before she can take another step though, I jump up out of my chair I look at her and say "I see sweet treats." She shakes the bag of gas, and I shake my head "no."  My eyes are only on her and when she realizes what I'm talking about she turns around and takes off running towards the bedroom.  I give chase, both of us laughing like kids the whole time.

Please tune in NEXT Magnificent Monday for Chapter Fourteen of the book Wrong Answer.  Thanks for your prayers for release and following us!

#exonerateMichael A mind is a terrible thing to waste!  



No comments:

Post a Comment