Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Wrong Answer: Week Three Book Release

Wrong Answer 
(book and online series release) 
by author Michael Christopher Blocker.
Edited by Benita Blocker.
2017

Chapter Four
Autumn Rainn Wilson is her name, and I am definitely in love.  

When she told me her complete name, I told her that I had to meet her parents that day! She asked me "Why?" I said "For two reasons only; one, to congratulate them for making you, and two, to find out what kind of 'good' green they were smoking when they named you?"  She burst out laughing and told me I was too cute.  She remembered me from prison.  One weekend visitation her brother and I had together.  We were in the same dorm, and we used to play chess and spades together.  He was one of the coolest White boys I've ever met.  He wasn't a follower nor scary as hell like a lot of those other clowns that I was locked up with.  He introduced me to his family, and I did the same.  She was younger back then that's why I didn't remember her.  I remembered her name though "RAINN."  The fact that she prefers to go by her middle name gave us the first thing we had in common.  She said she remembered me because I was funny as hell and she thought I was probably the only Black guy her brother ever talked about that didn’t try to cross him.  I said “Oh, I thought you remembered me because I was so handsome.”  She giggled again.  I think to myself that I could really get lost in her smile and her eyes.  I actually tell her this, and I can’t believe that she’s single.  She replies “There’s not a lot of guys around and definitely not any good ones.”  I said “Please don’t tell me you have a partner or girlfriend.” She says “I have alot of girlfriends . . . but not like what you’re thinking; I have sorority sisters.  Otherwise, I’m strictly dickly.”

Now, it’s my turn to giggle; partly from relief. If she was into girls, then my work would’ve been cut out for me.  I’d be willing to put in the necessary work and overtime though.  From what I could tell so far, she was well worth it.  Relationship material is hard to catch nowadays.  Most just want to “hook up” for the night or weekend.  Everyone’s tough and independent in the 2000’s.  I pull out my phone and ask her for “just a minute” as I call B-Nasty.  He answers with a “Fool, where you at?  I’ve been here about ten minutes now.  We got shit to do.” I tell him “change of plans, we gotta hook up later on maybe.”  I briefly explain, and he gives me his “blessing.”  I respond with “Fuck you and Dick off.” I’m laughing the whole time though.  My dude is my dude. 

I put my phone up and ask Rainn what her plans are?  She tells me that “whatever they were, they changed when I chased her down.”  I’m falling for her more and more.  I ask “my ride or yours?”



Please tune in NEXT Magnificent Monday for Chapter 5 of the book Wrong Answer.  Thanks for following us!

No comments:

Post a Comment