Total Pageviews

Monday, April 17, 2017

Wrong Answer: Week Five Book Release


Wrong Answer 
(book and online series release) 
by author Michael Christopher Blocker.
Edited by Benita Blocker.
2017
Chapter Six

We almost couldn’t find a place to park.  It’s so packed at Wild Wings that you could tell that they added extra security.  Rainn is looking so sexy.  She has on a tight fitting red dress. Body hugging is a better description because this dress is hugging her every curve.  Matching open toed heels and hair band.  To say she has pretty feet and toes would be an understatement. This girl is a perfect 10.  And the raven black hair brings out the grey in her eyes.  I wish that I was a painter.  She would look spectacular on canvas. I almost didn’t want to come out.  When I first seen her in the dress, I lost my cool, and said “Damn! You look good enough to eat.” She laughed it off and lit up one of the blunts.  But keeping it real, ever since I said it, I haven’t stopped thinking about it.  I mean, she looks insatiable.  She really looks like she taste good, and I can’t stop thinking about putting my tongue in so many sweet spots.  

Back to the situation at hand, the inside of Wild Wings is almost as bad as the parking lot.  It takes 30 minutes before we finally get a table, and it is like midway from the stage.  The atmosphere is chaotic.  Everyone’s anxious to hear Hilary Scott.  The group got their start right here in Augusta after all.

During the performance, all my attention was basically on Rainn.  I wasn’t the only guy paying her attention.  Almost every male in the spot would take several looks. A lot of the females noticed her as well.  I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.  She ordered for both of us.  Two baked chicken platters, two large salads, one basket of cinnamon bread sticks, two shots of Grey Goose Vodka followed by two glasses of Long Island Ice tea.  I enjoyed every minute of being with her.  The night couldn’t get any better.  To say that it was great, wouldn’t even begin to describe it correctly.  

On the drive back, I complimented her again on her dressing style.  She obviously has “class.”  She told me how much she enjoyed my company and said she hadn’t had a night worth remembering in awhile.  I almost bit my tongue.  I was so speechless.  She just smiled and told me that she would like to hang out again.  While walking her to her door, she said “Don’t act like you’re too busy to call just to have me call you.”  I was about to reply while standing at her door, but all of a sudden she raised up on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips.  I slowly placed my hands on her waist and hips as the kiss deepened.  I was lost in it.  She tasted like Peppermint Schnapps.  I could of stood there kissing her forever, but the moment was interrupted by scratching sounds and whinning.  Gypsy was at the door wanting to see her mama.  I told her goodnight, and I’d definitely call “sooner than she expected.” 

When she opened the door, Gypsy came barreling out straight at me.  She knocked me down and started licking all over my face.  I could here Rainn laughing.  Hell, I was too! I guess Gypsy wanted her special goodnight kiss too.


Please tune in NEXT Magnificent Monday for Chapter SEVEN of the book Wrong Answer.  Thanks for your prayers for release and following us!






No comments:

Post a Comment