Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Rainforest Productions: "Think Like a Man" movie

Okay, I saw this movie twice!!!! (mainly because I went the first weekend that it was out and could not hear all the punchlines because everyone was laughing. So I had to see it weeks later again with a smaller crowd.) Then my sister let me borrow her book from which the movie was based. People tried to tell me that the book was just "common sense," but I found it enlightening about how men think. Especially, when they are sport fishing! Wink!

From a financial standpoint, this movie had a $12 million dollar budget and has grossed over $85 million dollars to date. Hello?! That is seven times the investment. So Rainforest Productions does it again! Will Packer and Rob Hardy started out with the movie Trois, and they continue to show that they are masters of marketing. And the film was good too! Smile.

Congratulations Steve Harvey, Rainforest Productions, Screen Gems, and the cast! Awesome job! You are inspiring me to write a best selling book to turn into a screen play! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment