Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Ink

I had a little fun with my eye color. I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo colors "Too Cool" as a base along with "Bad to the Bronze." I used other regular powder eyeshadows on top of it and blended.
These cream eyeshadow go on well. I saw the "orange" color that are in a lot of the advertisements but it did not look that intense to me in the store. I did not open it, but at $7.29 a unit, I was not going to purchase the "Fierce and Tangy" color.
I still need to experiment with them some more. I bought the purple color as well. I will try it soon!

 May 28, 2012 update: I like this intense eye color cream. I believe that they are trying to gain market share from the "Eye Kandy" glitter eye color kits. I like the "Eye Kandy" brand of eye color, but it is too much work to apply. These new cream eye colors are so much easier and give a similar "pop" to your eye color! I will try to write an article on the Eye Kandy brand soon!

October 2012:  I am still loving this Maybelline Eye Color.  Pictured  above is "Tenacious Teal."  A little goes a long way with full intensity of color.



No comments:

Post a Comment