Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 27, 2014

When Leftovers Look So Good

When Letovers Look So Good
by Benita Blocker


So my leftovers looked so good
that you the fiancee felt the need to call me the wife to harass and degrade me based on the misinformation that my husband gave you?

So my leftovers looked so good
that you would call the Human Resources department at my job and hack my company email in an attempt to sabotage and destroy me?

So my leftovers looked so good
in the muscle car with convertible top that I financed for my husband with the customized car tag that I designed for him as well?

So my leftovers looked so good
in the luxury apartment that I secured for my husband during our marriage that he eventually furnished with furniture that he acquired because I rebuilt his bad to no credit?

So my leftovers looked so good
in the career that I assisted my husband in training for?

So my leftovers looked so good
that you did not believe me when I told you that the best thing about my marriage to my husband was 
our DIVORCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment