Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tone Correcting Powder Palette

 After searching at Walmart, Marshall's, Sally's Beauty Supply, and finally Target (store), I found this "Color Correction" Palette by (eyes lips face) brand that I was looking diligently for.  The palette includes mint green, yellow, pink and pale blue powders.  I almost left out of Target without it, then Viola- I found the "elf" brand over to the side.

 And at an awesome price too, it was $3.00 USD!!!  As a makeup artist, you need these colors as a way to correct undertones for those with redness in their skin, dark circles, blemishes, etc.  Makeup artists teaching at the hair shows often sell these type of palettes, but it is very hard to find them in the stores.

I was so excited with my find and its price.  I have been getting an urge to do more makeup artistry.

TIP for home:  If you have redness, use the green to tone the redness down.  Just like a hairdresser would use an "ash" haircolor to cancel out brassiness.  You get the picture!  It has NEW on the packaging.  I hope it stays around!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment