Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Coastal Federal Credit Union: Membership does not guarantee Friendship!





BB and T Available Balance: Negative $42,785.66

Most of my associates first responses to my new negative account balance was:
  • Damn!!!
  • Holy Shit!
  • ooooJesus!
  • Wow!
  • "Where did you find that picture?"  (Answer: It is a screenshot of my actual BB and T Banking Account.)
So How did my account become -$42K?


In July 2007, Coastal Federal Credit Union had a judgement filed against me because I became unable to pay a credit card debt.  I regret that my software engineering salary was a thing of the past and now, as a hairdresser in a declining hairdressing market, I was unable to maintain all my financial obligations. I respect Coastal Federal Credit Union's position to protect its members' assets, but they must remember that I am also a member according to their roster. My account is dormant, but I am still a member.

So Coastal Federal Credit Union assigns their attorneys to collect on my $20K+ credit card balance.

This judgement was set to expire at a ten year point around July 2017, but the attorneys turned the judgement into a writ of execution which may extend the collection window to 20 years. I have no problem with this, but here is where the problem comes in:


The original levy (administrative HOLD) on my BB and T bank account on October 3, 2016 was for my EXACT posted balance plus an extra $125. ($1,005.72 +$125 = $1,030.72)

So apparently, someone at BB and T bank was providing my private and personal banking information to conspire and to extort me out of all of my monies in my account. Otherwise, in my opinion, the first documented levy amount should have been independent of my balance.



Further proof that the original levy was not $44,296.01 was because on October 4, 2016, a routine draft from American Express cleared my bank account for around $18.62 and a BB and T $36 Overdraft fee was applied.

However, at some time on October 4, 2016, the bank levy changed from $1,130.72 to $44,296.01.

BB and T Bank owes me some answers.  They have been very courteous this week in refunding some of the return and overdraft fees, and I anticipate that they will investigate this complaint as soon as possible.

In addition, the IRS never "takes people's last penny" out of their account so how can a credit card collection effort empty out a bank account?  North Carolina laws require a nine day hold. 10/3/2016 plus 9 days equals 10/12/2016.  However, the $44k levy did not update until 10/4/2016.  So why didn't the pending date adjust with the levy amount to reflect 10/13/16?

I have been overseeing the #exonerateMichael campaign to free my first cousin from false imprisonment in Georgia.  The circle of judges and attorneys in Augusta, GA that I have identified as showing prosecutorial misconduct have been accused of getting people fired, blackballed, and evicted for crossing paths with them.  

Do I believe that my prison reform effort in Augusta, Georgia has anything to do with this vicious attack on my business banking account?  

Well, you tell me.







No comments:

Post a Comment