Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2016

Branch Banking and Trust Company (BB&T) Continues to Offend!

So my BB&T balance is STILL negative!  (-$12.00)

They charged me my monthly service fee for the month of October 2016.  For all of the disservice that I have been given this month, I think the $12.00 service fee is a disgrace.


Furthermore, I was told that the fees that were returned to me on 10/21/2016 were a "courtesy" since I called in and appeared in person on 10/17/2016 and asked for credits. My call on 10/17/2016 was to complain about not receiving adequate notice of the levy that was placed on my account.  The representative stated that the State was also to notify me.  I asked why would the State notify me, then she noticed that the levy was not for taxation from the State nor the Feds.  It was "just a levy from the Sheriff's Office."  I asked the branch banker in person for credits, and I was denied.  Then they deposited "$125.00" to cover the non-refundable levy fee and gave me credits for the returned check fees on 10/21/2016.  They also charged their monthly service fee of $12.00. 

 I had my account for 15 years with BB&T, and I sincerely can not tell that the 15 years mean anything to them.

  • I explained how this levy took my mortgage money, and the branch banker explains to me how I should have been paying my debts.
  • I explained how this levy felt like I was a victim of loan sharking, and the branch banker explains to me that no one has threatened to do any physical injury.
  • I explained that I would like the police called so that someone could talk to the Sheriff office about the status of my money, and the branch banker explains to me that I was being selfish and inconsiderate of others because calling the police would result in shutting the bank down and they would lose business.  Why inconvenience others because my account is messed up?


Furthermore, "please feel free to sit in the lobby if you don't have any more questions."

So BB&T takes little to no responsible in destroying my business account and could care less about my 15 years as a member.

Without the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau breathing down their throats, I would have never gotten the credits that  they did give me. So as of 2016, NO, I CAN NOT TELL that BB&T wants my business!!!!  The a$$Hole banker: 
Photo uploaded 5/2018 in order to keep accurate accountability.



No comments:

Post a Comment