Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Judge Daniel J. Craig: Forever Entitled to Absolute Judicial Immunity?


"Judge Craig contends that he is entitled to absolute Judicial immunity as to those claims that arise entirely from his conduct as a judicial officer . . . ."


Presiding Judge: J. Randal Hall  
for case CV 110-102


"But nothing can compare with the loss of the relationship I had with my only-child-Adrianna. Adrianna was only 6 when I was forced to litigate 2 Federal Lawsuits from South Carolina in 2010."

"My ex-wife's attorney charged me nearly $43,000 for a so called no fault Georgia divorce and for an attorney that I didn't hire.  I paid nearly  $90,000 for several different attorneys, private detectives, and appeal attempts in just the divorce case. And when the dust settled, my only child (now 12) was kidnapped (judicially and maternally) and thus prevented from any contact, a 28 year ATC career destroyed, and assets and income of over 1 million dollars were either stolen and/or destroyed."

Mark Schmitt, Pro Se Plaintiff  (Notified over 500 attorneys for help and got no takers.)

********

 I say Augusta, GA can not afford eight more years of this circle of power and oppression. Over a decade in power has been long enough.  Change has to come.

Please help all the families who are suffering under the corruption in Augusta, GA.

You can start by signing this online petition to #exonerateMichael.  Thank you.

https://www.change.org/p/nathan-deal-hold-widely-respected-judge-danny-craig-accountable-for-framing-michael-c-blocker?recruiter=532225508&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink


8 comments:

  1. I have also contacted hundreds of attorneys and no takers for the #exonerateMichael campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judge Craig just denied me the right to speak in court seven months ago as my wife's attorney put in a false order that said I agreed to voluntarily give my rights away to my children and send them to South Carolina. My wife has multiple felony child endangerment DUI her mother is called in bomb threats 36 different charges she's got and the kids grades are in the dumps they always had eggs with me and a large supportive family of mandated reporters. Police, teachers, nurses. He literally stop me from my 14th amendment of the US Constitution to be heard and represent myself and then say that I agreed to this right in front of me. It is outrageous. I'm taking him to the judicial qualification commission. As well as the guardian at litem and my ex-wife's attorney before their respected borders. And I'm going to have the news there the whole way. This town has become lawless because of him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No offense but are the children Black or White? I assumed White but for statistical purposes, kindly share your race please.

      Delete
    2. A theory: your children were awarded to the mother in hopes that she would lose custody then your children would end up in foster care and/or trafficking. I am hoping Augusta, GA will get cleaned up sooner than later.

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry. I tried to stop Danny Craig's re-election but he won four more years with a sympathy vote because of his daughter. People have been protesting and complaining since his June 2020 re-election. A snake will always be a snake. So sad that Augusta Richmond County is stuck on stupid. Hopefully, the Judicial qualification. Commission can help. I may file something too. I was waiting for the right time to do so. A class action would be nice. Praying for Augusta, GA

    ReplyDelete
  4. The judge needs to be removed. He ordered a man held in no bond based upon an allegation regarding missing weapons. There was no investigation to support or deny the allegations a man was held without bond for 21 days. On the 22nd day, a staffer at the jail provided the suicidal with a forbidden item violating policy. Day 23 never came. The item was used to cause death. Unacceptable

    ReplyDelete