Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2016

J. Randal Hall Denies Motion for Temporary Restraining Order

Schmitt versus Reimer et al (cv 110-102)

Judge J. Randal Hall denied Mark Schmitt's emergency motion for temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction on September 14, 2010. Footnote 3 states " For instance, the Court notes that Judge Craig has asserted the defense of judicial immunity, which may serve as a complete bar to all claims against him. "

My layman's understanding is that Judge Craig contended that he was virtually and literally "untouchable" in 2010. 

He is due for re-election for another 8 year term this year (2016.)  He is running uncontested.  Surely, God will not let this happen.

I have been told by a few people that the FBI and US Marshalls have overlooked accusations surrounding Judge Craig countless times. Some are in disbelief that he is still in power.

The #exonerateMichael campaign has focused on Judge Daniel Craig because he was the District Attorney responsible for the false imprisonment of Michael C. Blocker.  

I suspect that Judge Daniel Craig influenced another North Carolina judge to make me a "pet project."  I have not secured the name of the local NC judge that signed off on the writ of execution and the latest series of extortion attempts against my assets.  However, I will count on the FBI to finish connecting the dots.

Regardless, if my suspicions are correct or not,  I am making room for a new best friend. (A safe.)

Photo credit:  www.citizenshipper.com






No comments:

Post a Comment