Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Makeup Artistry Workshop Taught By Benita Blocker




 Model/MUA Instructor: Benita Blocker, MUA/Student: Toniette Green, Lighting: Indoors, Photography: Toniette Green, Photography Cropping: Benita Blocker, 2014



 Model/MUA Instructor: Benita Blocker, MUA/Student: Toniette Green, Lighting: Outdoors (the sun was in my eyes), Photography: Toniette Green, Photography Cropping: Benita Blocker, 2014


My before shot, 2014

Makeup artist and Class Participant Toniette Green completed my final look during an eight hour make-up artistry workshop that I teach for $120 USD.  She was introduced to everything from eyebrow kits to BB creams to fixation sprays.  I wore black attire so that she could feel free to choose whatever color scheme she so desired.


Congratulations  Makeup Artist Toniette Green 
on the successful completion of Applebaum's Hands-on Cosmetics Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment