Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Black Board President Ousted at Secret Rosedale Meeting in 2006


In 2006, I, Benita Blocker, served as President of the Board of Directors for the Rosedale Meeting Street Homes Association until Jamie Darche Warren, Brian Warren (husband) and Jane Ryan met secretly at Jane Ryan's home to oust me from my title for no reason at all except they just didn't like my leadership style. The meeting minutes are pictured above.

Now, it is 2014, and "holding secret meetings" are nothing new for Jamie Darche Warren and Jane Ryan.

I recently called on the Rosedale Association members to remove these two for unethical actions, but I have received no support.  It is humorous at this point because the Board leadership always expect a low turnout because historically the members of the Rosedale Meeting Street Homes Association just do not care to be involved.  I did NOT want to believe that our members don't care, but despite all of my efforts to communicate this long-term dictatorship by the Warren's and Jane Ryan, no one seems to care.

I have been singlehandedly trying to watch over how our Association money is being spent over the decade, but with the last "political play" that Jamie Darche Warren and Jane Ryan made surrounding our 2014 Annual meeting, I can no longer protect our Association nor can I offer a different perspective.

Rosedale Meeting Street Homes Association members, you either stand now for someone with longevity on your Board or just continue to fall for everything that Jamie Darche Warren and Jane Ryan want to feed you.

The choice is yours!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment