Total Pageviews

Friday, June 6, 2014

The West's: People Magazine's Blurry Wedding Photos!

 The June 9, 2014 issue of People Magazine showcased "Blurry" Wedding photos of Kanye and Kim Kardashian West.  My first impression was "a new low in journalism."  I was in shocked at the lack of picture quality.
 The funny thing -is that the picture of the picture seems to be less blurry than the actual published picture. My camera seemed to correct the fuzziness of the published pictures.  Amazing.

On a more positive note, I really think that Kanye West treasures Kim and North judging from all the online photos floating out there.  I think that they are going stay married until death parts them.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. West!

From the Vogue Magazine, April 2014 issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment