Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Carolinas Healthcare System and its Diversity Focus


So today, Carolinas Healthcare System is hosting its 12th Annual Diversity Symposium.  The interesting thing is that I had the pleasure of watching the movie "Belle" this week, and what I realized is that most, if not, all the "plantations" had diversity in the form of slaves or servants.

So Carolinas Healthcare System's focus on diversity without commitment to being an equal employment opportunity employer is not much different than the slavers' mentality of the past.

Most slaves were either house slaves or field slaves.  There was very little room for "transfer" in positions.  I would dare say most of the work on the plantations as far as the diverse worker population was concerned was just a "dead end."

I have written several articles regarding the extreme preferential treatment, nepotism, and cronyism at Carolinas Healthcare System.  The organization neither confirms nor denies the allegations.  It is what it is.

My question is was my mistreatment, failure to promote, and layoff - the standard or the exception as far as Carolinas Healthcare System (CHS) is concerned?

If my case was an exception, then I should be able to collect on my damages.  If my case is the CHS standard, then I would say that a class action complaint should be in order.

On that note, anyone interested in joining my cause to improve workforce relations at Carolinas Healthcare System, please feel free to contact me confidentially.  Comments are welcome below.




No comments:

Post a Comment