Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2019

Bidet Fascination in Tokyo Japan


The Bidet was one of the things that I was most excited about seeing as I anticipated my trip to Japan.  I had heard about it, but I wanted to experience it.   So within in my hotel room was the bathroom pictured above.  I had to step up into it.  It reminded me of a "cruise ship" compact experience.  It was self contained and probably easy to clean.


I have extremely dry skin so I only use liquid soaps.  They provided great liquid soaps, and I brought my own as well.



The Bidet functionality is available for purchase in Japanese stores for about $350 US dollars starting prices.  I do not know how much plumbing adjustments are required but the bidet button is for the female front area.  There is also a "spray" button for the "posterior" in which everyone can use.

The airport in Japan offered the bidet experience too.  I was too intimidated upon arrival in Japan to experiment with the bidet until I got to my hotel room.  I was like a kid with a new toy trying to see which spray button felt the best.  You can adjust water pressure and temperature as well - but I didn't make any of those adjustments.  The toilet seat was heated itself.

I would love to have my own bidet one day.  I never thought that I would dedicate a blog article to a toilet experience, but there is a first for everything.  I hope you love the education.

1 comment:

  1. The United States has been experiencing a lot of plumbing problems because of cleansing wipes clogging the pipes. The bidet helps to eliminate wipes. Just use toilet paper. Also, for those who don't get landscaped, manscaped, (Brazilian) waxed, hairs can get a quick rinse. It is 2020- private areas are not as private anymore when hair is removed. It is such an interesting movement. One esthetician even told me that she had a client in "Depends" come in for waxing.

    ReplyDelete