Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Beauty of Trump's Inauguration Speech


Photo credit: (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Trump's speech was NOT politically correct.
It probably offended the Obama Administration.
It stepped on some toes.
It promised to step on even more feet.

Surprisingly, that is the beauty in President Trump's Inauguration speech; 
he was not sticking with protocol.

Furthermore, I believe his speech was the shortest in history which supports some peoples' comments that it "lacked substance" and was NOT what Americans were used to.

So, finally, we have a true "change" to come to the White House.  This is not to discredit President Obama's Administration.  A Black man can only achieve so much in America.  I salute President Obama for a job well done.  I did not hear Trump calling out any names in his speech.  I only heard that my voice can also make a difference under his Administration as it did under the Obama's Administration.  I am proud of the Obama Administration.  I am also excited about this new Trump era even though I voted for Hillary Clinton.

People are uncomfortable right now because Trump is not a "career politician."  Honestly, that can be a good thing.  The country was due for a real change of pace.  We got it!  Good or bad - Change is here!  We need to embrace it.  We need to stop slinging mud.  The election is over.  Let Mr. Trump do his job.  With that said,

Mr. President, here's my concerns:

  • I am tired of bank fees screwing hard working Americans.
  • I am tired of Human Resources departments no longer caring about those employees on their front line.
  • I am tired of asking for State Prison reform. (for my #exonerateMichael campaign)
  • I am tired of State Homeowner Associations.
  • I am tired of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
  • I'll add more to this list later.

Thank you in advance!

And to the Americans that voted for Mr. Trump, I salute you for being courageous enough to "try something different." May God Bless these United States of America.


No comments:

Post a Comment