Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Body Appreciation: Full figured Thong Test Shots 2017

"Ralph Lauren" top with "Aerie" thong.


"Calvin Klein" thong.

Another "Calvin Klein" thong.

"New Balance" thong.

Midlife crisis?   Not sure, but I'm age 46 and admiring my full figured body as a mature woman.

Why thong test shots? High end thongs are designed to fit in the right position and to stay there. In addition, thongs are sexy and very comfortable.  The test shots were used to see if there is a market who can appreciate this type of artistry.  Pleasantly, all feedback on the visuals were glowing.  I started the hashtag "fullfiguredthongs" on Instagram.

Does "my mom" approve of posting thong pictures? Nope. She is very conservative.

What statement are you trying to make with these pictures? No surgery and No filter needed at age 46 to look beautiful. Also, full figured, intelligent women can be sexy and should not be overlooked. I have been using Herbalife nutrition products to slim down.  I used to model when I was size 6 up to size 10.  As I am embracing my fuller size and my age, I am starting to question whether a size 6 is too small.  I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Any other statements?  2016 was a year where the world started to look more evil and corrupt than I ever imagined.  So this is my a$$ to kiss for those that the shoe fits.

The future?  More thong modeling with a professional photographer and hopefully, some more brand name thong samples to provide feedback as another revenue stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment