Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2016

Weight loss with HerbaLife -Losing Inches!

November 2016 Slimming down using Herbalife, tea, aloe concentrate, shakes, bars, and soups.

Meal replacement takes the guess work out of eating and drinking on the go!  In five months, the inches are coming off.  I don't need a body shaper anymore.  The muffin top is melting away. Legs and arms shrunk initially, but now, my mid-drift is finally shrinking too!

I had a body shaper on with the denim jeggings on the left picture.  I am not wearing a bodyshaper on the right picture.  The scale does not show significant weight loss, but my strength exercises build muscle and increase my range of body movement.  

Benefits include:
1) Better bladder control- less weight on the bladder.
2) More sit-down baths - getting up from the floor, bathtub, or any other low seating scenario becomes easier.
3) Bending down is no longer scary.  Tying shoestrings, painting toenails, picking up things off the floor - NO PROBLEM!
4) No seat belt extension needed for airplane flights
5) And getting on your Knees to pray - No more excuses!

HerbaLife products and fitness has improved my quality of life.  I can help you improve yours! Take the journey with me!

https://getset.goherbalife.com/Catalog/Home/Index/en-US

1 comment:

  1. I have reached Supervisor status - YES! Please visit my website at https://getset.goherbalife.com/Catalog/Home/Index/en-US

    ReplyDelete