Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Unsecured Credit in North Carolina is an UNTRUTH!

As many are aware by my articles on this blog that I am advocating for a Georgia inmate that is falsely imprisoned.  Since no one has returned my calls and emails requesting the name of the Judge that signed off the bank levy that wiped out my account, it is safe assume that one of the judges in Georgia was up to his usual low-down, ruthless, extortion of life, liberty, and happiness of others.

That is why judges like that run uncontested because people are afraid that their bank accounts will look like mine - negative $42,000.00

Who has time for this crap? Furthermore, in North Carolina, nine year old unsecured credit card debt should not be able to clean out your entire checking account, but North Carolina law says they can wipe you out legally.  

When  ALL my money grew feet and walked the hell out of my account, I was in disbelief at first.  Surely, my money was going to find its way back to my account the same way it left out, but nope, Coastal Federal Credit Union STOLE all my money out of my account.  They did not care that they took my mortgage, business operations money, and overhead expense money.

Damn - Coastal Federal Credit Union just "fucked me without any Vaseline!"  Rape, extortion, and robbery and Coastal Federal Credit Union calls this collection legal.  I hope that they are satisfied.

Anyone considering an unsecured loan  (credit card, etc.) from Coastal Federal Credit Union - DON'T DO IT!!!  (God forbid you become unable to repay the loan.)

Coastal Federal credit union is ruthless.  They smile in your face and act politically correct, but at the end of the day, they want their money even if you have to go homeless.  It's a trap!

All unsecured loans in North Carolina can turn into a judgment if you default and the NC collection process will attempt to take personal property, automobiles, and all your money out of your bank accounts that is not on the exemptions page.

Unbelievable.  My cousin is sentenced to life without parole for burglary in Georgia, and Coastal Federal Credit Union can hit my account when it is at an high and take all of my money before my overhead checks can clear and call it "legal."  I call this "Bull$hit!"  AS a victim, it all feels the same.  I was robbed by Coastal Federal Credit Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment