Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Losing a Notch a Month with HerbaLife Nutrition

May 1, 2015 (Four belt notches down)

Yeah baby! Those inches are coming down!  Although, my regular visits to the HerbaLife nutrition bar is not the only reason that my waist is shrinking, but it is a staple in my routine right now.

My HerbaLife coach Ana and her team at 4 Ever Nutrition offers:
  • Aloe with water shot
  • Aloe and hot Tea
  • Warm Meal Replacement Smoothie and/or protein bar
  • other HerbaLife supplements

The smoothies are usually served chilled, but that was not working for my taste buds.  I need hot tea and a warm meal.  You should also know that:
  • I DO NOT take any diet pills.  
  • I have embraced a lower caloric eating habit. 
  • I have also incorporated more exercise at a self pace.  
  • I only have one HerbaLife meal replacement session per day.  

The HerbaLife plan suggests two visits/shakes per day, but I am not focused on extreme weight loss in a short period of time.  I have had a history of working with personal trainers as well as weight management programs so I am comfortable with navigating my own weight loss journey.  

I recognize that my age is catching up with me so I am committed to a long term lifestyle change. One meal replacement shake per day is something that is a realistic fit for my lifestyle going forward.

The shakes at 4-ever Nutrition vary based on who is making the shakes. Some days I like them better than others, but I stick with it.  Some of my favorites flavors are
  • (Hot) Chocolate Caramel with a Banana (bring your own banana)
  • (Hot) Apple Pie (bring your own red delicious apple and have them to peel it)
  • (Hot) Orange Dreamsicle
  • (Hot) Pina Colada with Pineapple/Coconut fruit cup (bring your own fruit cup)
  • (Hot) Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I prefer the shake to be warm versus hot.  If the shake is too hot, the taste seems to get altered.  There are plenty of meal replacement options on the market. Ana's HerbaLife location is great when you want "full service" without having to lift anything but your cup!


February 23, 2015 (Two belt notches down)


No comments:

Post a Comment