Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Three paradigms about the Black Community


Question:  How is it that a White man can shoot up a movie theater during a Batman movie and live to stand trial, but it is "open season" on the unarmed Black men running in the opposite direction of the police officer?

Paradigm #1 (one White female perspective)
Imma tell you the truth . . .  can you handle it? Cops aren't afraid of white kids.  White kids weren't taught to hate cops.  Or kill cops.  And that is the truth.  Spoken DIRECTLY to me from the mouths of many cops-white and black.  Fix the culture and maybe things can begin to change.  Sitting back and calling everyone racist and continuting to pose as victims has gotten the black community nowhere. This is the end of this conversation for me.  All of you have a nice day. :-)

The same person continues with this:
From the mouth of a black cop who is a very close family friend of ours "when I pull over a black kid in Charlotte, I am waiting to be attacked.  I'm on the defense immediately because I know they have no respect for me as an authority figure and I know if some one is going home in a body bag, it ain't gonna be me". Just stating the truth because I'm not aftraid of it.  You can't change what you don't acknowledge.  It's easier for the black community to blame whites for everything than to stand up and take action in their own communities.  The black on black crime in the U.S. is staggering, but what's being done about that? Perpetuating the victim mentality has gotten us nowhere.

Paradigm #2 (One Black male perspective):
It's not about black businesses anymore. It's more about blacks doing better business! This stuff that's going on is all political if you ask me! Just to push more unnecessary laws too divide this country more socially than economically.  Cause we have black billionaire and milionaires and a black president!  What are they doing to help the black community.  Oprah, Tyler Perry, JayZ &B. talk about they private islands. Why don't they open up grocery store chain's or restaurant's daycare's, clinics?  We blacks have to start taking more ownership for our community problems.


Paradigm #3 My perspective (one Black female perspective):
Ultimately, Blacks make their own decisions to fight each other, but sometimes Whites set up the scenarios. Major drug shipments has to be operated by non-Black, but that area is not my expertise.  Also, President Barack Obama is the President of all people.  He has served all American well.  I did not expect a miracle; just a scandal free term.

I continue:
Blacks are often trying to provide for their own families with less money.  They can not possibly control the Black community singlehandedly.  I am going to be truthful as well; there has always been the "house negro" and the "field negro" - you could tell the difference by their attire.  In modern society, educated Blacks want to have the option of wearing anything they want, but apparently, as it was in the 1960's, if you don't have on your Sunday best, then educated or not, Blacks need to look out for "open season."  Saddening to me.  I see people for people.  I try not to discriminate. I cannot change "gang violence."  However, if Blacks were offered better wages and better opportunities to provide for their families, then all Blacks will do better.  It is about survival.  The answer to Black on Black crime is within the White or non-Black community.  Stop setting Blacks up to fight with each other.  I have seen Whites start and stir drama in the Black community.  Unfortunately, some Blacks are ignorant enought to listen these shady Whites and follow suit while the Whites sit back and laugh at the Negros fighting.  Legal economic empowerment can solve a lot of problems within the Black community.  Support Black businesses.

I continue:
You change the beliefs, and actions will follow.  Apparently, if cops believe that Black children or adults are more dangerous than any other race, then that is discrimination based on race.

DISCLAIMER:  These statements are not in the original order of dialogue flow, but they were worthy statements.

What is your paradigm?


No comments:

Post a Comment