Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 2015 Savoir-Faire Magazine Health and Beauty Expo


This event was held at the University Hilton Hotel!  
Awesome networking!

I also purchased these two lip colors from Just Like Paint Cosmetics.  
They are my sorority colors (Sigma Gamma Rho) as well as primary colors that I plan to blend with a few other lipsticks!


Just like Paint Cosmetics technicians got me going that day! Love my lips!

And this is my version of the same blue lip color with my locs freshly shampooed and curled.

I even got to work the yellow lip color.

The event offered free haircare samples as well as some anti-aging solutions.

It was an awesome event to come through and check out the vendors for FREE!




1 comment:

  1. I love this Benita!! This is a nice write up, and the pictures are beautiful! We appreciate the support and we are glad that you are loving our Lip Paint Lipsticks. We're so glad that we got a chance to connect with you at that awesome Savoir-Faire Magazine Health and Beauty Expo and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again - Just Like Paint Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete