Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Whole Foods Store in Charlotte, NC

 First of all, the hot food bar at the Whole Foods store was an awesome buffet!  The selection was just magnificent.  From Smokey Collard Greens to Kale to Macaroni and Cheese to Black Cherry Pork Ribs.  Just delicious!!!!
Now, for the downside, the store does not carry the John Masters Haircare line.  They are still trying to get a feel for the Charlotte market.  I picked up these John Masters shampoos and conditioners from the Whole Foods store in Boston, MA while I was there taking my SisterLocks training. This haircare line contains over 70% certified organic ingredients.  I was excited to get my hands on them.

Also, on a separate note, my favorite facial moisturizer (Alba Botanicals) was priced at $20 at the Whole Foods store in Charlotte, NC but the same moisturizer was $15 at Walmart.  It was the same packaging, but literally $5 difference in price.  Most people in the metro Charlotte area are going to try to save $5.00 when they can.

So I was very pleased with the Whole Foods in Charlotte for their Hot Bar!  It was definitely the highlight of my visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment