Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fitness Center Review: 9Round Kickbox Fitness

So this Nine stations Fitness Circuit has opened up nearby.  The first 30 minute workout is free.  The stations include everything from jump rope to push-ups to sit-ups to all types of punching bags to free weights.  The only thing missing is the "showers."

Their business hours are Monday through Thursday 9am to 2pm and then 4pm to 8pm.  On Fridays, 9am to 2pm and then 4pm to 6pm.  Saturdays, 9am to 1pm.  Sundays -closed.

This place is not really a lunch-time workout because you would sweat too much, and there are no showers on site.  It is not a "before work" fitness center because they do not open until 9am which is core work hours for most people.  I believe that they are the busiest from 4pm to 8pm on Monday through Thursday.

The best part about this fitness center is that you don't have to buy into a membership.  You can just pay $9 per visit which is a 30 minute circuit.  Also, remember the first 30 minute visit is free.  Careful not to over exert!


3 comments:

  1. I tried 9Round out again today, and I was really impressed! They now have twice as many workout options. The workout modifications for those trying to get back into shape were quite reasonable to complete. It is still an aggressive workout, but I love the new variety. You still complete nine rounds, but your workout options at each station may vary with each workout visit. This last workout was worth my $9 spent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the 30 minute workout again a few weeks ago, and I hated it. Too many lunges and too many squats. It was my third workout visit, but the first time that the gym was full of people working out. With so many people at one time, beginners do not get enough supervision for proper form. I was sore for 3 or 4 days off of one 30 minute workout. Not worth the pain. I went back to complain about my dissatisfaction with my third visit, and the guy just blew me off. I do not plan to go back especially if they have a lot of people at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it again today. It was a slow time period, and I enjoyed my workout experience. I found out that the other guy that was previously insensitive to me was no longer with the company. I was happy to hear. I definitely plan to use this facility during the winter months!

    ReplyDelete