Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Plus Size Fashion: The Stretch Belt

I just struck gold at the Charlotte Style Exchange three day consignment event. I picked up this stretch belt as well as a few others at a "steal." At $1.50 plus tax, I transformed my outfit from average to absolutely fabulously chic!
The belt is from the Limited and was a size Large. It has a heavy duty closure.
It is just a hook, but it holds it all together. I have to admit I questioned my ability to fully breathe, but I really loved the hourglass enhancement for $1.50! Hello!
The stretchy material makes it easy to store as well.
Okay, here is my outfit without the belt. The "before" picture and the "after" are only $1.50 difference. One picture is without the belt, and the above picture is with the belt. No other changes.
That belt probably should have retailed new for about $10 to $30. I was blessed to purchase it at half off of $3.00 on the final day of the consignment sale. I am becoming my own fashion stylist for plus size/curvy ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment