Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Movie Review: Alex Cross starring Tyler Perry

First of all, I went to see a $5.00 matinee of the Alex Cross movie because I was not a huge fan of "Good Deeds" nor "Madea's Witness Protection." So my expectations were low for this movie, but after seeing it, I actually liked the movie. Tyler Perry did a great job with the acting. The movie held my attention. It was just as entertaining as most of the movies that have been released lately. I actually would have been okay with paying $10.00 to see this movie.

I really hope that people will go out and see the movie. It features Tyler Perry in a non-Madea role in which he did NOT produce the movie. He was an actor for hire. Please support it! He really did well!

1 comment:

  1. By the way, a few scenes were very violent. I had to cover my eyes so this movie is not children friendly.

    ReplyDelete