Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Visionary Moment: Nursery Shelving Unit

Here's another great consignment find! I passed by this nursery Shelving Unit multiple times because I do not have a need for nursery furniture. Many people were doing the same thing. Well, I finally slowed down long enough to take a second look at it. Well, the price was reduced to $8.00. Well, what is going through your mind as you look at this unit? Are you envisioning this:



Well, as a visionary, the light bulb came on in my head without removing the drawer liners at the store. So for $8, I scooped it right up before anyone else began to see what I could see. Later, just by removing the drawer liners, I erased the nursery theme. Now, I have more storage options! Wondering where I found this treasure? At the Charlotte Style Exchange three day event! (Half off on Saturdays! It was priced at $16.)

No comments:

Post a Comment