Total Pageviews

Monday, February 15, 2016

Huntersville Happenings: January and February 2016

The median is being cleared for more lanes on Interstate 77.

Lane Closures happen at night mostly.

Car accident off McCoy Road.

The bushes are growing so big off Sam Furr Road that they are getting the "right of way" for sidewalk use.  Sorry pedestrians!  I highlighted this street block back in May 2015 on this blog. Trust me it could be worse.

A backpack a few blocks down from an Elementary School.  
"Hmmm.  But not my business though."

Okay, this is Cornelius, NC (versus Huntersville, NC) - 
nonetheless, this envelope was either very thin or very light or BOTH!

I was really on a roll . . .  I don't know what the next two months will bring as far as interesting sightings, but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment