Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2016

Black Hair Show: Access to Funds Denied

The Bronner Brothers Mid-Winter Hair Show was held 2/20 to 2/22/2016.

All three of the ATM machines in Building C of the Georgia World Congress Center was all "out of service" as seen above. I was surprised.

Meanwhile, in Building A where Donald Trump held a rally, I found three working ATM machines.

Even the ATM machine with the light off was still functional.

I don't know if the Bronner Brothers staff refused the responsibility of having ATM machines operational in their building or did the facility decide on its own?  What I do know is that it is a 10 minutes walking distance from Building C where the ATM machines were not working to building A.  

Also, the local news reported that a protester caused a power outage during Donald Trump's speech in Building A.  I was in the restroom in Building C, and I also experienced a power outage for a minute or two.  The emergency lights came on.  I don't believe that a protester was the cause of the power outage.

In addition, I don't think the power outage disabled the ATM machines on the "Black side" of the World Congress Center.  Someone strategically decided to deny Blacks access to their money while on that side of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment