Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

America's Goal: Enslavery of Blacks Continues in 2016!



In smaller cities where a mass transit system is NOT present, everyone becomes known by their motorized vehicle that they drive. This knowledge makes racial profiling easy. Blacks get pulled over for charges like:

  • Failure to Yield While Turning Left.
  • Failure to stop at a Stop sign. 
  • Failure to wear a Safety belt. 
  • Expired tag.
  • (you get the picture)

Nationally, White people can influence false prosecution of Black people.  For example in April 2001, a North Carolina HOA Board President decided that she was tired of my challenging her position of authority so she had me, the HOA Board Vice-President, charged with
aggravated assault and battery 
by hitting victim on the hand with her hand 
as seen in the picture above.

Since I was a homeowner and corporate employee, the police did not arrest me like a "common criminal" or a "thug," they kindly served me with a "criminal summons."

Keep in mind that the police report showed "NO SIGNS of INJURY" but I was being charged with aggravated assault and battery in Charlotte, NC.

To add insult to injury, my private attorney offers me a plea deal to plead guilty and get community service since "I'm a first time offender."

So I stared at her for a minute for surely she had lost her mind, and then I kindly fired her.  I also asked her to refund my monies.

The year was 2001, 
and I had become formally introduced to the 
criminal justice system in the United States of America!  
The new MODERN DAY SLAVERY!

By the trial date, the HOA President had resigned her HOA position to concentrate solely on getting me incarcerated.  So she recruits another neighbor to add to the story and bear false witness.  The story that they concocted deserved some movie popcorn.  It was jaw dropping.  My sister who went with me to court was staring at me and whispered "you did not tell me that you did all of that."  I politely replied "they are boldfaced lying."  Even the State's prosecutor was in awe by this new "testimony" where the police report stated no signs of injury.  So the case was dismissed.  Thank GOD!

I had been embarrassed and ashamed for over a decade thinking that I had "bad luck."  Now, I know, that my false prosecution case is the normal for Black people.


America's Goal is to enslave Blacks, control them, or kill them.
Whichever comes first!

Black people must wake up.  Mass incarceration is everyone's problem because mass incarceration is modern day slavery.  Traps are being set all the time.  Every Brotha or Sistah getting caught in these traps do not have to be guilty.  They just have to be targeted.

In the past, I used to be ultra-optimistic. Sadly, I have become a pessimist. I am a product of America.

I say it loud, and I say it clear:
 I understand what it means to be a Black Woman in America. 
Do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment