Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sur la Table: Learn to Cut Like a Pro Workshop

Celery Preparation work completed by Benita Blocker.

Chef Vera was awesome!  She really put us to work in the "Learn to Cut Like a Pro" class at Sur la Table. We cut up onions, carrots, tomatoes, green/red peppers, grapes, oranges, garlic, parsley, and celery.


What a class effort!!!!


Sur la Table is now open in Huntersville, NC!

They have cooking classes throughout the day and throughout the week!  We kept our hands and stations clean.  My classmates were very upbeat! I also learned how to hold my German chef knife.  I honed my knife. I also learned to used many other kitchen tools.  This "cutting class" was heavy in content.  I am thankful for the handouts they gave out!  

As far as this cutting class is concerned, I suggest plenty of rest before working with all the sharp kitchen tools.  Sur la Table has their calendar of events online and in the store. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment