Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Book Review: Fighting for Life and Justice


After speaking with "Shu Soose" about a different court case that I was working on,  I decided that I wanted to support his cause.  I was going to just make a donation, but he encouraged me to read his book.  He felt that his story could assist me with my project.  So I bought two books autographed from the first "Just Say No" kid and baby of the "Gangsters/Mobsters."

He was right.  His story was just as unbelievable as the case that I am working on.  I thought "Gotham" was a fictional city of corruption until I read this book "Fighting for Life and Justice."  The names have been changed in this book, but the story is real. At 60 pages, it is a quick read, and buyers will be supporting a great cause. I am told that Amazon and Barnes and Nobles have made it available.  This book is a must read for those interested in the Augusta, GA area.


Photo credit: "Shu Soose"

photo credit:  "Shu Soose"

photo credit: "Shu Soose"

photo credit: "Shu Soose"

photo credit: "Shu Soose"

Yet, another citizen with the same "step down" request:



No comments:

Post a Comment