Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

2015 Charlotte and Huntersville Elections

On September 11, 2015, when this campaign ad appeared on my vehicle's dashboard for "Clodfelter for Mayor," my first thought was marketing has come a long way.  My second thought was why is this ad being run on a predominantly Black radio channel for Soul and Rhythm and Blues music?



I believe, the mayoral results ended up with a run-off election between Clodfelter and Jennifer Roberts. Jennifer Robers won the run-off election.

Meanwhile, as I write this article on Election Day, I hope that the citizens of Huntersville, NC vote against increasing the commissioners terms from two to four years.  Apparently, the politicians have gotten too comfortable in their positions and want to save campaign monies every two years. 

I am looking to see a bigger push for HOA laws.  I am also looking for this tree to get trimmed off of the sidewalk. 
Interstate 77 and Exit 25



 I see some deficiencies in leadership.  While no one is perfect, getting too comfortable in office is not a safe thing for the citizens of Huntersville, NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment