Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A SoCal Hotel Room View at $400 per night

Thank God for Maximum Room rental rates.  Laughing out loud.

Nice artwork in the room foyer area!

I brought "Thank you" notes to leave with my daily tip for housekeeping.  I wished that I could have left them a bigger tip in line with the cost of the room, but this Sistah was on a budget. I hope that they appreciated the special touch of leaving "Thank you" cards each day.



Before full sunrise in Long Beach, California - January 2015.

Before sunrise - I believe this is the Queen Mary Tourist attraction and a Carnival Cruise ship. January 2015

Harbor view before full sunrise, the lighthouse in Long Beach, California, January 2015.

During the sunrise, the lighthouse in Long Beach, California, January 2015.
Perfect timing for the perfect picture.
Photography by Benita Blocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment