Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Black Member Addresses All White Board of Directors





I did not realize that I was rolling my neck until I re-watched the video, but the point of this video is that lawmakers need to find a way to regulate or get rid of homeowner associations.  I do not see where they add any value to the community.  They take the neighbor out of neighborhood.  They integrate politics into one's personal community.  The management companies are making plenty of money on managing subdivisions. Certain attorneys are also making plenty of money off of neighbors fighting.

I do not see the value in homeowner associations.  The management companies are vendors that pay bills.  They don't care who is fighting.  Websites such as neighborsatwar.com and hoaowners.org document national issues with homeowner associations.  Please join the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment