Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Elevation Church Experience


I  recently experienced worship service at Elevation Church on the Lake Norman campus. It was a new age experience. Beautiful and scary all in one. They seamlessly seem to connect different church locations by live feeds. (Providence, Blakeney, and Lake Norman) Amazing. From putting on my car flashers to signify me as a first time visitor for VIP parking as well as receiving my church T-shirt as a departing gift, the energy of this church was a full-time high. The kids were just as active in ushering  and greeting as any adult was. This experience is a sign of how a new World Order is probably not too far away. The technology is here.

As far as the message, both Lead Pastor Steven and Holly Furtick had a table talk presentation about being "called."  I especially loved the new CEO meaning - Chief Encouragement Officer.  As a wife, mother, and/or friend, we are called to be CEO's  at various times of our lives.

This church was like nothing that I have ever experienced, but in a good way.  I think everyone should experience Elevation.  It was a great adventure.  I plan to visit again.  I was told it is a dynamic church,  and I can hardly wait to see what going to be new about the next service when I visit again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment