Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Without a Clue, God Looks Out for You!




Without a Clue, God Looks Out for You!
by Benita Blocker

As I was new to this hotel lounge and loved live music,
I decided to join two other ladies already boozing.

Then after the band finished their set,
they noticed that we had not left yet.

A courteous invitation to their room was gladly accepted.
We followed the crew a few floors up 
and the private scene included some puffs.

So what are those funny looking cigarettes I decided to ask.
Upon hearing the answer, I decided to pass.

I never learned to smoke and knew my limits when
one of the guys asked to holler at me for a minute.

Upon seeing my driver's license and insulting my picture,
he then asked me to join him in an adjoining room for a mixture,
seeing 2am on my watch was a clue that my personal curfew was due.

I kindly said my cordial goodbyes and exited the scene without a clue
that God indeed has a special ability to look out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment