Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 2013 Beauty Finds for Lips and Body

 I received this sample size of Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment as a Birthday gift from Sephora stores.
 It has spf15 sunscreen protection and makes my lips feel moisturized.  It also gives a sheer lip glossing with a reddish/pink final result.  I will definitely buy the full size!
I also have discovered "shower milk."  I picked up the one pictured from Tuesday Morning stores.  I must admit that I had to research how to use the shower milk because it was too runny to be lotion.  It also did not seem like a body wash either.  So after learning that shower milk is an in-shower body rinse, I am now spoiled.  After I finish washing in the shower, I spread/pour this shower milk over most of my body, massage in, and rinse off. I have extremely dry skin.  This Monoi de Tahiti and Shea Butter shower milk gives me a headstart on moisturizing my body.

I must admit it has a clean, relaxing aroma to it, but don't worry, it complements other body fragrances. When I run out of this shower milk, I hope to buy more even if it is another brand.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment