Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2020

Pandemic 2020: Kitchen Chronicles by Benita Blocker


Pandemic 2020 forced people to adjust to life changes. I stopped eating out so I started back cooking. When I cook, I have always tried being creative. I never like boring food.  So all the images within this article were handcrafted by me.

Brookwood Farms BBQ Beef Brisket over egg noodles and topped with Gluten free gravy.


Lamb loin chops seared and oven baked.


Sausage, Peppers, and Onions


Shrimp and Scallops over Cheesy Grits

Tomahawk Pork Chops

Beef Brisket Biscuit with Spinach Omelette topped with PepperJack Cheese



Tender Beef Filet hand wrapped in Bacon.

Turkey Wings with Glory Greens, Field Peas and Rice

Shrimp Fried Rice

Scattered potatoes, eggs, and smoked sausage

Oven fried chicken breast sandwich with Muenster cheese, fresh spinach, and tomato.

Deviled eggs

Marc Angelo Thinly sliced Beef Short Ribs in BBQ Sauce

Bacon Bison Burger with Pepperjack Cheese



Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
"Khemistry in the Kitchen" with Benita was born.  Not sure if it lasts past the Pandemic, but I enjoyed creating art with food.

Last updated: 08 July 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment