Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Lawyer Review: John F. Hanzel, Esq of Cornelius, NC

John F. Hanzel, P.A.

Call log showing that I left John F. Hanzel a voicemail about my displeasure with his negligence.

A Call log showing that I called his office to complete my small claims court paperwork.

Other people have shared their experiences about John F. Hanzel as "Worst than a thief."

Another review on John F. Hanzel stated that he is "crooked as they come."

Avvo Rating for John F. Hanzel as of date of this article: 4.3 (below average/concerned)  Also, it shows that he has been disciplined by a "state licensing authority."

Avvo Rating score defined.

Facts: 
John F. Hanzel cashed two checks that I wrote him.  One check cleared 10/12/2017.  One check cleared January 30, 2018.  John F. Hanzel and I entered into a verbal agreement on September 1, 2017 in order to prevent Coastal Federal Credit Union from renewing a judgment for ten additional years.

I found out in February 2018 by Sheriff Deputy that a judgment was renewed by Coastal Federal Credit Union on December 15, 2017.  John F. Hanzel cashed my second payment to him six weeks after the judgment had been entered on the books.

Summary
John F. Hanzel has never kept me updated on my judgment case.  John F. Hanzel has only returned my phone call one time and that was to pursue a lawsuit against the sheriff deputy that levied all my overhead money out of my business checking account.  Of course, after telling John F. Hanzel the whole fiasco, he then informs me that he is a good friend of that particular Sheriff Deputy and says that it is a conflict of interest to sue this deputy.  However, John F. Hanzel had no problem accepting my money in agreement that he would get rid of the same judgment debt that said deputy levied on my account on a prior occasion.  Did John F. Hanzel "drop the ball" on my case as a favor to his Sheriff Deputy friend?

My small claims case is scheduled for April 12, 2018 against John F. Hanzel.  Hopefully, his breach of contract will yield me enough money to settle the debt.

2 comments:

  1. Case 18CVM6090 lasted about an hour before it was dismissed. Apparently, we all take a gamble when hiring an attorney. The ethical question of whether or not Mr. Hanzel should have even accepted my case based on conflict of interest is something the court could not answer. Mr. Hanzel repeatedly mentioned that Coastal Federal Credit Union was within their rights to renew their judgment. My response is that I am completely within my rights to have NC State Bar review the ethics or lack thereof in the handling of my case by Mr. Hanzel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Hanzel the biggest fraud in America, rot in Prison John, what Lake Norman attorney is next

    ReplyDelete