Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2016

My Slimming Body Secrets for Summer 2016

Slimming Secret #1:  Bodyshaper!

Finally, I no longer have a "muffin top" so the body shapers "suck" it all in comfortably. They feel great.  They look seamless. I keep a top version and a bottom version handy. I only wear the bottom body shaper with dresses. 

If you are too big for a body shaper, then you will see a muffin top or less desirable results.  If this happens, then lose some inches and try again the next month.

Slimming Secret #2:  "Protein soup" and "Mixed" vegetables as a snack!

HerbaLife soup has 16 g of protein and only requires one to add hot water. I love it along with the "Garden of Life" green powder that one adds to juice.  This combination is a great, quick, and healthy late night snack.

Slimming Secret #3: HerbaLife protein shake and either a Lean Pocket or a protein bar for breakfast!

This combination is just enough to help shrink your appetite and still feel fulfill.  It is working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment