Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Disintegration of my Nike Max Air Sneakers

 I decided to put my thirteen (13) years old Nike Max Air sneakers back in rotation to wear.  

Based on the "Made in China" label, I think the sneakers were manufactured 02/17/2000. 

 So the sneakers may be 14 years old. Traction still looked good at the bottom of the sneakers.

 The leather uppers still look good from all angles.

 It was not until about the 6th hour of wearing the sneakers that I started to notice "pieces" on the floor.

Then I realized that my sneakers were starting to feel funny.  I looked down and the sole of my sneakers literally was loosen, breaking, and falling apart.

I will have to find out if the the sole can be replaced.  The leather upper is still in good condiiton.

Thank God that I was close to home to switch out shoes before these sneakers literally disintegrated from age and material.

No comments:

Post a Comment