Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wearing two bras provides comfort and support!

Sometimes underwire bras pass the fit test in the store but after a few hours of wearing them, the underwire or the style becomes painful.  If the problem is the length of the underwire, then the obvious solution is to cut slits in the center and pull the underwire out!

The bad thing about removing the underwire is that you loose the support in the bra.  For example, in the red colored bra below, the left bra cup still has the underwire in it.  The right bra cup does not.  
 Without the underwire, the bra fits like a "tube" top or a workout bra.  There is no lift, and it is not flattering to the figure.  Well, the brown and white underwire bra pictured in the first picture fits great, but there was not enough material to cover my "DD" chest.  The bra literally would have me "flashing" someone, and the rim of the bra cup literally directly stimulated my nipples making them stay hard.  (Sorry for the graphic detail.)  Anyway, overstimulation of any body part can become painful.

So I had two "brand new" underwire bras that were both causing me pain for two different reasons but when I wore them together, I was in heaven.  How?



The red bra with the underwires removed  from both cups gave me full coverage and comfort, then the brown and white bra with underwire in tact gave me all of my lift and support.  The two bras worked well together - one without underwire and one with underwire.


The red bra is a Scarlette Modern size 38DD and the brown and white bra is a Sophie B size 38DD.

I would be happy to give future bra reviews if any bra manufacturers want to send me size 38DD to try out.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment