Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Shoe Heels made for all day comfort

 I had to dust these Liz Claiborne Higgins boats off and polish them up.  I was never known for a "spit shine," but I can handle the basics as far as polishing leather.
 I literally walked a mile in these shoes without any pain.  I will be holding on to these boots for dear life.  When they wear out, I plan to just get the soles replaced.

People are always complaining about the discomfort of modern day shoes.  I can definitely appreciate the old school shoe making.
I had stopped wearing these boots years ago because my calves on my legs had gotten too big to zip them completely up.  Truth be told, I can not get them zipped to knee level yet, but I am getting close!  No one will ever know as long as I wear slacks or long dresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment